Sunday, August 12, 2007

TISH

TISH, originally uploaded by KatieTark.

TISH WAS ADOPTED!

Tish is a benji and beagle mix. Tish, Cheryl and Logan are siblings. When I was at our Spay-Neuter clinic in May, I was asked if I could find a home for them.

Tish is about 1 1/2 years old. She’s female and a little smaller than her sister Cheryl. She really needs more human socialization. She is very sweet, but very shy of other people.

She’s about 30 pounds. She’s doggie door potty trained so far, but only in the tarped pen in our air conditioned garage, which opens up to a larger pen outside. I’m sure with the right home she’ll be a wonderful, affectionate dog.

She's a thinker with personality-- she's very curious too. Right now she's thinking "I wonder if someone thinks they're ready to take me home?"

Fostered by Brenda

For more information about Tish contact Brenda at Rescuing Rover.

No comments: