Sunday, August 12, 2007

CHERYL

CHERYL, originally uploaded by KatieTark.
CHERYL WAS ADOPTED!

Cheryl is a benji and beagle mix. Cheryl, Tish and Logan are siblings. When I was at our Spay-Neuter clinic in May, I was asked if I could find a home for them.

Cheryl is about 1 1/2 years old. She’s female and a little smaller than her sister Tish. She’s about 30 pounds. She’s doggie door potty trained so far, but only in the tarped pen in our air conditioned garage, which opens up to a larger pen outside. She really needs more human socialization. She is very sweet, but very shy of other people.

I’m sure with the right home she’ll be a wonderful, affectionate dog. She gives you that cute look like “Can I come home with you?”

Fostered by Brenda

For more information about Cheryl contact Brenda at Rescuing Rover.

No comments: